black tank flush clogged

Started by garymcclellan, April 23, 2018, 01:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garymcclellan

Anyone know where the check valve for the black tank flush is on a 2018 21BHS? I cant get any water to go through it. This is my first time trying to use it, and the dealer is 6 hours away so I'm not taking it back there. I tried putting 80 psi air through it with my compressor with no luck. Enclosed underbelly so I cant see up in there unless I remove it.

garymcclellan

Well if anyone ever runs into this.. the check valve is behind the shower controls and the factory installed mine backwards. Swapped the lines and it works now.

Buddy

Mine does not work either. We have a 2018 21RBS and I checked behind shower faucet and it is not there. Does anyone know where it is located at?

garymcclellan

Not sure about the RBS but my BHS was only accessible behind the shower controls due to it being held up by a zip tie. If they didn't install the zip tie, it surely would have fell down the wall below the opening. Did you try looking down the wall with a mirror and flashlight? Other than that I would try and follow the water lines the best you can starting from the exterior hookup. I ended up removing the small panel below the shower pan and could clearly see the lines under there running up the wall. Or give Livin Lite a call and just ask them.

Buddy

Thanks was where you said but way to far down to reach. Had to take shower wall down to access