Just bought a CL14DBS!

Started by pmhoskin, November 13, 2017, 05:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pmhoskin

Hello fellow campers!

My wife and I are just back from Ottawa for Remembrance Day ceremonies.  Stopped in at Miller RV to look at Camplite trailers.  Put a deposit on a Victory Red CL14DBS with the Sierra Package dark wood interior and XL Living package.

Can't wait for May!
Not all that wonder are lost.

2018 14DBS Platinum Package
2018 Toyota Tacoma SR5

chappy133

Chuck
2016 21 RBS
2022 F 150 Lariat
Easton, PA

Ghuzz

Nice! I watch the Miller RV Youtube videos all the time. May I ask what you'll be towing it with?

pmhoskin

Just bought a 2018 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Double Cab 4x4 in blazing blue.  Picked it up this week, so I am still getting use to the truck.  Need to put 800km on her before we should start towing anything with it.   Bought it at Yorkdale Toyota in Toronto.  Good dealer, if you are in the Toronto area.

Looking forward to May!
Not all that wonder are lost.

2018 14DBS Platinum Package
2018 Toyota Tacoma SR5

dgknows

Wow congratulations   
I have a  tacoma long bed tow package I just need a livinlite trailer now.

K Syrah Syrah

We joined the club! We brought our 14dbs home 3 days ago, towed by our 2014 Nissan Pathfinder. I am so psyched for the snow to melt!

Don't you enjoy all the space inside this little bitty trailer? Congratulations on your addition and Happy Camping!
2018 CL14DBS XL Platinum
TV='14 Nissan Pathfinder
...as Doris says, with a bold red in hand, "Whatever will be, will be."
😁🍷

utahredrock

Congrats! The 14DBS was my second choice. I wanted to go small though so got the 11FK, signed the contract two weeks ago, took delivery 9 days ago. I have a Toyota Tundra.

Your rig sounds sweet.
Jim Breitinger
Salt Lake City
2018 11FK Owner
Recovering Airstreamer