New CL16BHB Owners in North Carolina!

Started by dmhlewis, October 24, 2017, 12:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmhlewis

We finally made the jump to being RV Owners of a Camp Lite 16bhb! We had been talking about buying a camper for the last few years, researched it to death and really fell in love with LivinLite Campers. I grew up camping, my hubby did not. We are looking forward to the RV life and our new adventures we will take with our little ones!

Anyone ever consider putting up curtains on the bunk beds? Any reasons why we shouldn't do it? I know back in the day campers came with them already installed, but we didn't see any in our research that came with curtains to enclose the bunk beds. We think the kids would love to have the added extra privacy, really make it feel like their own little space, fort type thing.

AZMVP

Hi there. I have a 2017 16BHB. Regarding closing off the bunks with curtains, it would also close off light from the rest of the trailer. That's one of the things that makes this small trailer nice... amount of natural light/sight lines. Your kids will really like the trailer without curtains. Trust me. Our kids love it as is. Keep it simple. Where you might want to consider a curtain option is for the inside of the door. =).

One thing we did for our kiddos was to take the lower wardrobe, to the right of the fridge, and build a shelf at the mid point ish. This provided a nice spot at their level where they can get to their clothes and stuff. They like a little dedicated space.

Have fun.

Cheers!
Matt