Growing popularity of rented phone numbers for online privacy

Started by Stella, March 14, 2024, 09:19:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella

Hello! Lately, I've noticed that everyone around me is using rented phone numbers for registration to dodge spam calls. I'm curious how widespread this practice is. What are your thoughts? Have you also switched to using rented numbers?

Charlotte

Hi, I've been using it for a while, and I find it incredibly convenient and safe. It adds an extra layer of privacy and security to online interactions, which is crucial in today's digital age. In addition, the flexibility of being able to rent numbers for specific purposes and durations makes it a practical solution for various scenarios. I also think that rent number for otp verification has become quite popular nowadays.

Pollly11

Oh yes, those numbers are in the highest demand nowadays because we're living in a digital age where keeping privacy has become a big deal, therefore using temporary phone numbers for verification purposes is really helpful. I even have my favorite service https://anonymsms.com/ that I always visit to get the number

Rositaa

It seems like a really convenient and secure solution. Adding an extra layer of privacy and security to online interactions is really critical in this day and age. I think this will be a great solution for my needs. Thanks for the recommendation :)

Martinharris

Hi.Recent events have only reinforced my belief in the importance of privacy and security in the digital world. Last week, I was on a quest to answer the question "Where do I save screenshots on my Mac?". In a world where personal data is increasingly vulnerable, I knew it was important to know how to manage my digital security. Fortunately, a colleague of mine recommended an article to me at https://setapp.com/how-to/how-to-delete-screenshots-on-a-mac. This article not only provided me with detailed step-by-step instructions on where to find screenshots on my Mac, but also taught me how to manage them safely and carefully.