I don't really understand what it is and how it works.

Started by Gjack, February 26, 2024, 07:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gjack

I have heard a lot about Galaxy BUSD lately, but I don't really understand what it is and how it works. Can you explain to me the basic concept and mechanism of this cryptocurrency?

Haydamaka

AS you can see here https://www.thingiverse.com/Galaxybusd/designs one of the benefits of holding Galaxy BUSD is that it is backed by Binance-Peg BUSD, which is a stablecoin that maintains a 1:1 ratio with the US dollar. This means that you don't have to worry about price volatility or market fluctuations. You can always exchange your Galaxy BUSD for BUSD and then for USD at any time, without losing any value.

Jayzzz

Another benefit of holding Galaxy BUSD is that it has a built-in anti-whale mechanism that prevents large holders from dumping their tokens and crashing the price. The maximum transaction amount is limited to 1% of the total supply, and the maximum wallet balance is limited to 2% of the total supply. This ensures that the token is distributed fairly and evenly among the holders, and that no one can manipulate the market.