Can anyone recommend good trainings or resources?

Started by maxx3, February 20, 2024, 07:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxx3

Hi everyone!!! My company is faced with the need to stimulate innovation and creativity in our employees. We are looking for effective ways to train and develop in this area. Can anyone recommend good trainings or resources?

Evaa

Developing creativity and innovative thinking play a huge role in modern business. I was recently looking for something like this for our team and came across the HRDQ website. They offer a range of interesting training including training on innovation and creativity . I liked their approach - they offer a variety of techniques and practical exercises to help develop not only knowledge but also skills in this area. I think this could be a good option for your company. This helped our employees not only to learn how to generate new ideas, but also to work effectively in a team to realize them. So, in addition to external trainings, don't forget about internal initiatives - they can also be effective!

nikki8

Such trainings can really be very useful, especially if you work in a field where constant ideas and innovative approaches are important.

megahost

I think the best resource to increase creativity lies in your knowledge. Increase your knowledge by studying lots of books. It will stimulate your thinking and expand your mind.

connections game

sendleradam

Only professionals can provide the appropriate quality assistance. Particularly when it comes to job searching, I've realized the importance of having a professionally crafted skillroads resume. I sought out experts, and they created a personalized resume that meets all the demands of the modern job market. Career consultants helped identify and develop professional skills and strategies for achieving success.