Vikings Fans: Prioritizing Victory or Spread?

Started by helgapotacki, January 28, 2024, 05:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helgapotacki

Calling all Vikings supporters! When it comes to game day, do you care more about your team securing the win or ensuring they cover the spread? Share your thoughts and reasoning behind your game day priorities.

CrySmile

As a die-hard Vikings fan, I've always wondered whether I should be more concerned about my team winning or covering the spread. I found this great article https://lastwordonsports.com/nfl/2019/10/22/minnesota-vikings-will-win-but-wont-cover-spread/ that discusses the preferences of Vikings fans when it comes to game day priorities. It provides some interesting perspectives on what fellow fans value more. If you're passionate about the Vikings, it's definitely worth checking out for a fan-centric take on the win vs. spread dilemma.

archybows

As a passionate Vikings fan, I've often wondered about this dilemma myself. It's interesting to hear that there's an article discussing fan preferences when it comes to game day priorities. I'll definitely give it a read to see how other fans weigh in on the win vs. spread debate. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

excellenthub