Replacing 10’ awning with an 8’ awning on 2014 DBS

Started by JimmyChris, October 11, 2023, 09:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyChris

My awning on our 2014 DBS is about ready to be replaced. The fabric is rotting, the left support was clipped by a big rig and slightly bent a couple of years ago, and the pull strap just tore off. I would like to replace the 10' awning with an 8' awning to allow the window on the right side to open without the awning being open. Has anyone done this? I took a quick measurement and if the left support arm is in the same location, the right arm support bracket would be located about 4" into the front wheel well. Looks like I would have to shift the whole awning to the right about 4-5". I would appreciate any suggestions or comments from someone who has successfully done this.
Thanks!

finnski

Yes. I provided pictures a while ago. Search this thread.
2014 CL14DB

ulnaoperating

Yes, I agree. Since quite some time ago, I have been sending pictures to you. Look for this thread and try to find it.

jockstrapheight

There are third parties that provide professional installation. You can contact them to ensure product safety and quality.

effortserve

It is really interesting to experience and access to reliable sources of information. Knowledge is constantly improved and updated for maximum efficiency.

derlean

Creating content for Hole IO can attract a substantial audience if done correctly. Here are some SEO tips to ensure your content ranks high on search engines: