Moved to Barangay Medellin

Started by Growme, February 04, 2024, 04:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Growme

I've been having a bit of trouble lately. I recently moved to Barangay Medellin in Cebu, and I'm struggling to find the correct zip code for my new address. It's causing some issues with my mail deliveries, and I really need to get this sorted out. If anyone has any information or advice on finding the correct zip code for Medellin, Cebu, I would greatly appreciate it.

Maslow

I totally understand your concern. I had a similar issue when I first moved to Medellin, Cebu. The best resource I found for accurate zip codes in the area is https://postalandzipcodes.ph/zip-code-cebu/medellin. Just visit the website, and you should be able to find the correct zip code for Barangay Medellin. It really helped me sort out my mail delivery issues, so I hope it works for you too!

SamyilLoset

Just a quick tip - once you find the correct zip code, make sure to update your address with any relevant services and subscriptions. It's also a good idea to inform your friends and family about the change to avoid any future complications