2013 QBB trailer - No hot water cannot find valve under sink

Started by Molly, November 30, 2020, 01:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molly

Hi,

Can someone give advice on where the hot water valve is - I cannot find it. Blue/red tubes under sink, then to compartment below, then they go to the left outside, no valve anywhere.

I have cold water, but somewhere the valve to hot is shut off.

thanks very much, I'm done crawling on the floor for the moment!

lonewolf04

The valves you are looking for should be by the heater to turn the hot water on for the trailer. Should be under your bed in the front left corner of the trailer. Should have 3 valves, 1 going into the heater, 1 leaving the heater, and 1 joining the in and out lines.

Valve going into the water heater needs to be "on" - valve in parallel with the water line.
Valve coming out of the water heater needs to be "on" - valve in parallel with the water line.
Valve joining the "in" and "out" water lines needs to be "off" - valve perpendicular with the water line. This is the bypass valve for winterization so antifreeze does not go into the water heater. You would shut the other two valves off and open this valve up to isolate the water heater.

Molly

Thanks very much!

We did find it where you say it is below - had to go to a RV shop (didn't see your reply). Was not easy to see, and I have a ton of cra* on bed frame (bed, table, wicker baskets) so was not easy to lift up.

All good now, happy to have hot water :)