Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
170" i have it listed for 29.9 in marketplace and have two offers over 25 so just whomever gets closest
For Sale / WTB 2018 Quicksilver 8.5x28FBA toy hauler
« Last post by Gilbey16 on July 06, 2021, 10:58:41 AM »
Looking to buy a 26’ or 28’ Quicksilver toy hauler with front bath or other with large garage. 
CampLite Travel Trailers / livinlite camplite 13bhb-locating roof trusses
« Last post by hrolfur on July 06, 2021, 10:27:12 AM »
Hi,
I am preparing a 2014 13BHB solar panel install & need to drill holes in the roof to complete the installation.

What is the most accurate method of finding the aluminum roof truss locations through the aluminum sheet roof?
Anyone have a roof truss diagram or had 100% success locating the trusses through the aluminium roof?

Appreciate your advice, thanks,
Older Model Lines / Re: Camplite Fifth Wheels Topic
« Last post by terryphenry02 on July 06, 2021, 10:03:57 AM »
I am wondering how it looks like on the inside!!
polished concrete atlanta
Hello. Can you please tell me how much you’re asking and also the distance between the back door and the side of the refrigerator?

Thank you
Jim
Hello everyone, I’m just trying to replaced the damaged rear door latches for my 2018 livin lite quicksilver toy hauler and I can’t find a replacement latch anywhere. Any website or place that I can order one would be much appreciated! Thank you!
Older Model Lines / Re: Camplite Fifth Wheels Topic
« Last post by IdlesA on July 05, 2021, 06:14:54 PM »
My dream is to be able to live on the road with our 5th wheel.  I've been growing my business like crazy just so I can finally step back and manage it from afar.  The idea of being able to go wherever you want, whenever you want is so appealing to me!  If you're in the Nashville area, please support our housekeeping services so I can reach my dream earlier! 
Product Questions and Recommendations / Ramp door latch locks
« Last post by CChambers13 on July 05, 2021, 02:21:26 PM »
We need to replace our ramp door locks— one lock, the key turns but does not lock— the other lock pulled out still attached to the key and won’t lock back in place.  Not sure what type of locks/latches were used or how to go about replacing.  We have a 2018 Quicksilver 24 x 8.5
For Sale / Looking to buy 8.1
« Last post by erictodd on July 03, 2021, 12:38:15 AM »
Looking for an livin lite 8.1 with sink and ac. I live in central PA.
QuickSilver Tent Campers / Re: any quicksilver tc1's for sale?
« Last post by Bejinscbr on July 03, 2021, 12:33:28 AM »
Livin Lite sold out to Thor and then was basically shut down several years later.  So no, they aren't made anymore. Closest in concept is ATC trailer.
The TC1's are out there. I've seen several in the last year online. Seem to run about $3k. Check Facebook marketplace (change your location to different areas that you are willing to drive to, craigslist by using searchtempest.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]