Wanting to purchase 21BHS

Started by Buckeyesturf, April 01, 2020, 08:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckeyesturf

I am wanting to purchase a Camplite 21BHS.  I am located in Ohio but will travel to purchase for the right opportunity.  I can be reached at [email protected] 

Thank you,

Jason

nogueira

Hello Jason, one of my friends was driving on one of them but I'm not sure if he's willing to sell it. The RV was in very good condition as I remember and he was driving it in Europe but recently he bought a property in Lake Garda and was talking about selling the RV. If you are interested I can talk with him.

usamarlin

I Have a 2018 21RBS I am considering selling. Its not the BHS but in mint condition. Its in fl but i have a place in Ohio and im back and forth frequently . I can be reached at [email protected]
if interested.

djsamuel

Quote from: Buckeyesturf on April 01, 2020, 08:26:04 AM
I am wanting to purchase a Camplite 21BHS.  I am located in Ohio but will travel to purchase for the right opportunity.  I can be reached at [email protected] 

Thank you,

Jason

There is a 2014 21BHS for sale over at Aluminumcamperforums.com.  Here is the link:

https://aluminumcamperforum.com/index.php?topic=1255.0

2013 Camplite 21BHS

Buckeyesturf

I purchased a 2018 Camplite BHS last week. Thank you for reaching out to me.  My family and I are really excited about camping soon in our new Camplite.  Now we just need campgrounds to open...

Thank you,

Jason

djsamuel

Quote from: Buckeyesturf on May 07, 2020, 12:34:38 PM
I purchased a 2018 Camplite BHS last week. Thank you for reaching out to me.  My family and I are really excited about camping soon in our new Camplite.  Now we just need campgrounds to open...

Thank you,

Jason

Congratulations!  We love our 2013 21BHS.  Have been as far as Utah and Arizona with it (from Florida).
2013 Camplite 21BHS