Problem with entrance door in aluminum (dents and paint job)

Started by Raoul, July 09, 2019, 03:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raoul

Hello LivinLite members,

I'm Raoul from Montreal. I'm French-speaking. So, please forgive me for making mistakes in this email. English is not my mother tongue.

I'm here because I'd like to find a solution to a problem I have with my 2014 CampLite 21BHS. As some of you might know, 2014 Camplite models have a aluminum exterior (it's all aluminum, even the roof). Nowadays, the new CampLite models have exterior walls made of vacuum fiberglass.

The problem I have is that the entrance door has been damaged and must be repaired (fix a dent and repaint the door). I did try to find a RV shop in Canada to fix the aluminum but none of the dealers I called can do it.

Did anyone of you have to fix the aluminun exterior "skin" of their trailer? If so, I'd like to know where you had the work done. I did mention to my insurance company that I might have to go to the USA to have the repair done, and they have agreed to foot the bill.

I'd appreciate you let me know if you can.

Thank you!

Raoul

olivia9203

Finding the best smelling dog shampoo for your beloved pup can be a daunting task. With so many different brands and formulas available, it can be hard to know which one is right for your pup. efficientdog.com