What does EGS mean?

Started by Canuckrdp, July 03, 2019, 08:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canuckrdp

Anyone know what EGS as it relates to the aluminum framing on a travel trailer from Livin Lite might mean?

I have a drawing from Livin Lite of the back wall of my 21RBS travel trailer.  At the bottom of the drawing it shows studs with cross hatching and it says EGS Flush This Side but I have no idea what EGS might mean?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Kasey00

Quote from: Canuckrdp on July 03, 2019, 08:07:11 PM
Anyone know what EGS as it relates to the aluminum framing on a travel trailer from Livin Lite might mean?

I have a drawing from Livin Lite of the back wall of my 21RBS price chopper direct connect   travel trailer.  At the bottom of the drawing it shows studs with cross hatching and it says EGS Flush This Side but I have no idea what bluestacks EGS might mean?

Thanks for your help in advance.

The Aluma-Lite has been a popular trailer for decades! It's reliable and lightweight, so it's not difficult to haul.

The lighter weight trailers seem to cause anxiety for people when they worry about how the wind affects lightweight trailers. The problem has been mainly solved by the physical design and construction of trailers.

JimmyChris

Sorry this is an old post but I believe EGS in regards to the Frame of the trailer most likely stands for "Electro-Galvinized Steel"