For Sale Quicksilver 8.0

Started by HappyTraveler, June 15, 2019, 01:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyTraveler

Hard to find! Excellent condition, ultra-light (865 lbs.), all-aluminum construction, white 2012 Quicksilver 8.0 for sale. This camper is built to last for generations and treated with care! This unit has been stored in a garage and the (looks new) tent has been stored in our home for the winter. The 2012 Quicksilver 8.0 galley and cabinetry is built with aluminum construction with lightweight composite countertops. The flooring is aluminum construction (no wood, no linoleum). The benches are removable thermoformed storage compartments and the cushions are made with marine-grade vinyl. The galley sink has a hand pump that draws from a freshwater tank or the unit can be hooked up to running water. This unit has a light package (2 lights and plugs) and 12V and 110V outlets. Alloy wheels and nitro filled tires. This pop-up can sleep 6.
- Length 16'2' x Width 7'
- 865 lbs
- Air conditioner with remote control
- Larger aluminum rear storage rack with additional tie-down bolts
- Front and back stabilizer jacks
- Battery box and wired
- Coleman Stove - 2 burner propane stove
- Other tools - snap tool, 2 chalks, electric adapter
- and more!

They don't make them like this (all aluminum and so light) now. I towed this camper with a 2012 Kia Soul and got 27 miles per gallon. The Kia Soul 4-cylinder 164 HP automatic handled hauling this camper on city streets, highways, and up mountain roads with ease. This pop-up is light enough that you can unhook it and roll it into the perfect position in any campsite. I used a double air mattress where the benches and table are located and put the benches and table outside on a carpet in our 10x10 screen tent so we could access storage and use the table and benches even when we had more people. Now, my son is heading off to college to have his own adventures and it is time to let someone else enjoy this unique and wonderful RV. Asking $6,900 - all reasonable offers will be considered.

hockmanjosh

Is this still available? If so, where are you located?

Caroline512

Quote from: hockmanjosh on May 13, 2020, 11:53:25 AM
Is this still available? If so, where are you located?

I have the same two questions. :) Thank you!

alynmark7

Yes, are you still looking to sell this?  If so, where are you located?  Thank you.