Author Topic: Memory foam mattress  (Read 447 times)

Xlinbee

• View Profile
Memory foam mattress
« on: June 05, 2019, 10:04:30 AM »
Hi everyone,
My mother is suffering from arthritis for a while now. She is doing physiotherapy and yoga for the pain. But still, she is having a difficult time and can't even sleep at times. Her physiotherapist has recommended her to get a water bed or airbed if she is having trouble sleeping. She is against the concept of sleeping on a water bed. She believes that it is for somebody who is too old or has conditions that are critical than her. I did some research and came across memory foam mattresses, which are very popular. I went through online portals who sell memory foam mattresses in Mississauga. The mattresses are expensive. I was wondering, what is the average durability of the mattress? Does it last long? Is buying that online a feasible option, or should I personally confirm and buy it? Please do provide your opinions on this matter. I am open to suggestions.
Thank you.

colors of the wind

• View Profile
Re: Memory foam mattress
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 07:18:06 AM »
Hi everyone,
My mother is suffering from arthritis for a while now. She is doing physiotherapy and yoga for the pain. But still, she is having a difficult time and can't even sleep at times. Her physiotherapist has recommended her to get a water bed or airbed if she is having trouble sleeping. She is against the concept of sleeping on a water bed. She believes that it is for somebody who is too old or has conditions that are critical than her. I did some research and came across memory foam mattresses, which are very popular. I went through online portals who sell memory foam mattresses in Mississauga. The mattresses are expensive. I was wondering, what is the average durability of the mattress? Does it last long? Is buying that online a feasible option, or should I personally confirm and buy it? Please do provide your opinions on this matter. I am open to suggestions.
Thank you.

Never heard about this particular brand before. Though, I'd recommend you to try them only if they have a trial period, since you'll never know if the mattress ordered online will suit your mother.
I've got spinal arthritis and other pain issues (fibromyalgia and such) so I'm also in need of a new mattress, but I know what kind I'm getting. I bought Sealey brand hybrid beds for my sons a few years ago and love them. Good support but soft. One son went away to college for the fall and I slept on his bed for a few months and It really helped. Guests have all loved it, too. So, I'll be getting a hybrid for me and my husband soon!