Looking at buying a Camplite 2017 21bhs...the good, the bad, and the ugly

Started by Drummergirl111, April 27, 2019, 08:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drummergirl111

My husband and I are continuing our  two year long search of finding an RV.  And now we are considering a 2017-21bhs Livin' lite trailer.  If anyone has this or any model really, I would love to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly of their experience with their trailer from Camplite.  Need all the help we can get as we are weary in our searching.  :P

Strickland

That's quite a journey. You guys should just elope at this point. Get an RV and enjoy the RV life. haha

SaltyBill

I have a 13QBB 2013 that I am thing about selling.. It is in excellent condition this is the all aluminum trailer I would be asking $13,999. If I do not sell it I'm going to be heading out to Colorado to take it for vacation. I'll be leaving from Florida.

JohnMyers

This is definitely a great idea! I used to also sell car detailing equipment and make sure it's in good condition

Chrisu

Sounds like a great trip I wonder what happens if you need appliance service in the middle of no where?

frankvicknair6

Thanks so much for providing individuals with such a memorable opportunity to read articles and forum posts from here. Lone Star Home Remodeling Pros

aricjoshua

The RV series is a dream car for many families, I think you should rent rather than buy. Relax with a cookie clicker on every vacation with the family.

Rehoboamuhl

Children shouldn't waste their time on boring textbooks and classes when they may be focusing on something more beneficial. Today's educational market is domyessay reviews Thankfully, there are several businesses that offer cheap writing services to college students