Where do I go for repairs under warranty?

Started by Jeff99705, April 21, 2019, 04:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff99705

I have a 2018 Quicksilver 8526.  Several of the supports for the fresh water tank were not fastened on one end at the factory, I discovered the problem last fall during winterization and while putting spray foam in some wiring holes/tubes to keep mice out.  The wheel wells were not sealed at the factory either, so if I tow it in the rain there are streams of water on my floor inside.  The bedroom mirror fell off the wall and broke.  The support for the black/gray drain pipe broke...I have tried to reach Sharrita Carpenter at KZ but my calls and emails remain unanswered.  Will KZ dealers do the repairs? Who can I contact to get results?  I love the trailer, have used it a lot, but wish I'd been told when I bought it that there would be no warranty.  The dealer I bought it from is over 300 miles away.  A dealer nearby said they'll only work on Livin Lite products they've sold.

nhlakes

I had a local KZ dealer do some work for me (seal wheel wells).  Probably helped that I had it done in Feb.   Depending on where you live, you may be approaching the busiest time of year for your local dealers.  If so, it can be tough scheduling warranty work for units they did not sell, regardless of which brand it is.   I'd be calling all KZ dealers nearby.   You may have more luck calling to the north where they may be a few weeks behind you as far as camping season goes.
2016 LL CL21RBS
2015 Tundra 5.7L 4x4 Dbl Ltd