2014 Camplite 16DBS For Sale $16,500. SOLD-SOLD-SOLD

Started by Otter, April 19, 2019, 04:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otter

We are selling our beloved 2014 Camplite 16 DBS. This is the all-aluminum model before 2015/16 changes. We purchased it new in 2015 and only managed four trips before health issues forced us to stay home. The trailer is in excellent, like-new condition and has been in locked covered storage the entire time. We winterized it prior to storing. It has a new battery and everything works beautifully. It has a big queen bed and a sofa that makes into a full bed. And, of course, the great slideout and the full shower. Btw, we never used the potty for anything but liquid. Never wanted to mess up the pristine smell.  :)

We love this trailer for so many reasons. It's exceptionally light at less than 3000 pounds. You barely know it's back there. It's all aluminum, so there won't ever be any rust issues. Having had other trailers in the past that rotted, we went all out on this one to make sure that would never happen to us again. We're so sad to have to sell this, but our health issues are unlikely to improve, so we figured someone else could enjoy this practically brand-new trailer.

I'll post photos below and will include the manufacturer's list of standard equipment. We also added a handy sewer hose holder on the rear bumper, so no having to crawl underneath.

Please call me at 503-360-6303 if you're seriously interested. I'm posting this here today, Craigslist tomorrow, and RVTrader on Sunday. Thought I'd give you folks a heads up.

We're in Portland, Oregon. Do come take a look.

Otter

Thanks everyone for looking. The trailer was SOLD on the second day for our asking price. So sorry to let this go... best trailer I ever had!  But the new owner is really happy and been enjoying it all summer. Good luck to you all and happy adventures!