Camera on Rear of Travel Trailer

Started by 7thunders, January 31, 2017, 06:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7thunders

Has anyone ever used or witnessed a good quality Camera that one can install on the back of their travel trailer to
see what is behind them?  Sometimes mirrors do not show enough immediately behind the trailer and I"m considering
looking into one.
Any suggestions recommendations?

Preferably a wireless one

thanks.
Rob & Judi
Northeastern Pennsylvania
16 DBS
Toyota FJ Cruiser

tbrady

+1 I have the exact same question...  I'm picking up a 21BHS in a couple of months and would like to use the wireless backup camera from rearview safetey.

abodyjoe

we had one on our truck at work that did ok..   just needed a power wire to it.  had a little screen for the windshield.  it was wireless.

chappy133

Chuck
2016 21 RBS
2022 F 150 Lariat
Easton, PA

7thunders

Chuck,
can you tell me more about this camera?  Do you get clear reception?  Where did you mount the camera on your camper? Is it like a bluetooth to monitor. Can it be sync'd with a smart phone?  thanks
I will check out the link ..
Rob
Rob & Judi
Northeastern Pennsylvania
16 DBS
Toyota FJ Cruiser

chappy133

Mounted below the rear clearance lights. I get some interference but not unacceptable. This one is not blue tooth so it will not work with a phone.  Used the running lights for a power source.
Chuck
2016 21 RBS
2022 F 150 Lariat
Easton, PA

Lilly978

Driving a car should always be safe. First of all, it's your experience, secondly, it's the car itself, and thirdly, you should always have a video camera so that in the event of an accident you can prove your innocence. Therefore, for this purpose, I always have a video recorder in the car, which, by the way, I also take when traveling in a rented car to protect myself. I mostly rent it from Rental24.co.uk.