Requesting suggestions on getting original sales invoice or sticker price.

Started by KHUDinAZ, November 29, 2018, 10:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KHUDinAZ

So I am the proud new owner of a used 2013 CampLite 16ft (DBL bed) travel trailer.
During Arizona registration we had an issue, the DMV needed MSRP or original purchase price but I was buying from the 2nd owner who had not registered in AZ, we used an amount listed on her previous Nevada registration but it may have been inaccurate. I am seeking a way to get the MSRP from LivinLite or perhaps even the sales invoice of the original owner.

AZ finally let me register, but I believe the MSRP they came up with is way too much and this will cause my annual registration to be more expensive every year that I own it and register in AZ.

Thanks.

Ken
LL: 2013 Camp Life M-CL16DB (16tf travel trailer w/ double bed, fold out couch)
TV: 2010 Toyota Sequoia

nhlakes

Someone here ma have a copy of a similar sticker, but in the mean time, if you go to https://www.nadaguides.com/RVs/2013/Camp-Lite/M-CL16DB/6020068/Values and enter your actual model number, the suggested list price will be close to the original MSRP and the Average Retail will be close to the current value, at least for DMV purposes.   That might give you an idea on how far off they were.
2016 LL CL21RBS
2015 Tundra 5.7L 4x4 Dbl Ltd