2018 CL16DBS for sale

Started by ZiaGeorge, October 22, 2018, 10:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZiaGeorge

Hello All,
Looking to sell my 2018 CL16DBS with platinum, XL packages;  Alpine Interior; Anderson WDH and backup camera. Used once.  Its Red. Bought new in April 2018 and has been stored in a covered storage yard.  Happy to send pics and more info if interested.

7thunders

can you explain the xl package and alpine interior?  does this have double axle?  color? does it have couch/sofa or dinette? share some pics here please.
Rob & Judi
Northeastern Pennsylvania
16 DBS
Toyota FJ Cruiser

ZiaGeorge

Yes double axle - red in color - XL package:
Includes 13.5K BTU A/C, High-Power Vortex Vents (US only), Tank Monitor System, Black Tank Flush, Aluminum Framed Cabinets, Vinyl Flooring, Dual LP Tanks, Lightweight European Double-Acrylic Glazed Windows w/Built-In Day/Night Shades, Upgraded Leatherette Seating & Cushions, Solid-Surface Countertops, Swing-Away Grab Handle, Double Step Entry, Exterior Speakers (2)

Power awning with LED lighting.  LED TV. Has the dinette option.  Alpine interior is the light cabinets and dark brown upholstery.

It will take me a few days to get some pics posted!

bae146

Price and location would help

ZiaGeorge

Sorry for the lack of info been swamped lately.  I'm asking $26,000 for it and it is located in Albuquerque NM.  I'm going to try and gets some pics posted on Sunday. 

ZiaGeorge

drpjones

Hi Zia George.  Can I ask why you might be selling your trailer? 
And what tow vehicle did you use for it?
Does it have the off road package?

ZiaGeorge

Hi there.  I tow it with a 2017 4Runner and it handles it great! Sorry no off road package.  I'm selling because I've had some life changes that are going to not allow its use like I had planned.   Thanks for asking!