WTB Camplite 21BHS

Started by reaganb, October 08, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reaganb

Hi all,

I've been researching travel trailers for my family for a long time and think the Camplite 21 BHS is the best for my wife, boys, and I.  However, as you know, used Camplite 21s are rare, and even rarer to find a pre-2016.  If you have a 21BHS that you'd like to sell, please let me know.

Thanks,

Reagan

bgewin

Also the model years are a bit inconsistent.  Mine is a 2016-ish but it likely has the features you're looking for.  100% aluminum.

SISU Printer

olivia9203

The CPU socket is the place where the processor (also known as a Central Processing Unit, or CPU) is placed. It's usually the largest component on the motherboard and it comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some of the most common CPU sockets include LGA 1150, LGA 1151, and LGA 2066. Elliot Cole

chappy133

My recommendation is create an account with RV Trader. Then create a search with notifications for LL 21 BHS.  Check your email early in the morning to contact the seller promptly to start the purchase process. 

I have seen a few 21 BHS listed on RV Trader recently too.

Be prepared to travel to pick one up.
Chuck
2016 21 RBS
2022 F 150 Lariat
Easton, PA

dwewo

Recently, I find passenger cars are very popular and quite cheap. I'm also looking for a Camplite 21 BHS.