Livin Lite/Camplite 11FK - $12,750

Started by coloradofun13, October 03, 2018, 06:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coloradofun13

This 2013 11FK is an extraordinary little camper for a couple or small family. It tows great and will fit just about anywhere you could put a large tent. It so perfectly sized and unique that we get compliments and inquiries every time we are on a trip. These are rare and very difficult to find used.

It has a four-top table that converts to a large double bed (I'm 6/2" and my feet do not touch the end); a shower and toilet; sink and two-burner stove; propane heater; propane/electrical fridge; AC; exterior hose/sprayer with hot/cold; all functional windows; roof vents; tons of cabinet and under-seat storage; and trailer brakes. We also reinforced the rear bumper to add a 2" receiver hitch for a bike rack.

Length: camper itself is 11' long; and camper and tongue together are 16'.
Width: 6'10"
Height: 8'10"
Weight: 2,430lbs

The odometer is a rough estimate. We have used it 2-3 times a year for five years and estimate 1,500 miles/year plus a few more miles the occasional longer trip. The tires have 60%-70% life left. It has some minor cosmetic hail damage to the back panel and the roof. No leaks. No other damage or issues.

Here is a link to my Craigslist post with pictures:  https://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/d/livin-lite-camplite-11fk/6710844502.html

If interested, call Andy at (303) 489-2012