Want to buy 2012-2015 Livin Lite travel trailer

Started by mjmouser, October 02, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjmouser

After researching Casita and Scamp and Livin Lite, I've decided I want a Livin Lite made in 2015 or earlier -- any model made as travel trailer (not a truck camper). Please let me know if you or someone you know has one for sale!! Thanks!

coloradofun13

Hi,

I'm selling my 11FK.  Here is Craigslist post with the description and pics:https://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/d/livin-lite-camplite-11fk/6710844502.html

If you are interested, give me a call at (303) 489-2012

Andy

klaker

fyi, If you don't have to have the aluminum cabinets you can look for a 2016 and later also, more specifically one made Dec 2015 or earlier.

Although aluminum cabinets were an option by that time so you might find one that has them and you'll want to verify it has the aluminum roof as a forum member also has a Dec 2015 build and his camper has the rubber roof.

My camper is a Dec of 2015 build (titled as a 2016) and it is all aluminum except for the cabinets fronts and some trim (which for me doesn't matter).

mjmouser

Thanks, Klaker! I'm still being educated, but I've heard from many that the "new" LLs are made by a different manufacturer and not as well built as those from 2015 and before. I'm going to conduct an experiment next summer in mold avoidance and a friend suggested I might want to look at these or a Casita or Scamp.

mjmouser

and thanks, Andy, I think I may go with a 2015 13CL in Minneapolis -- they want 12,977 and it's not as far to pull it back to MI!!!

klaker

Thor bought livinlite and their "new" ones are not built like the old ones that is for sure, for me they have strayed way too far from the "all aluminum" concept.

I am in MI also, just got back from Traverse City state park, was a great weekend!