Hello love my Livin Lite 8.5x26 FBR

Started by b900ride, September 06, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b900ride

Hi to all, I bought my Livin Lite 8.5x26 FBR 2017 almost a year ago brand new and I love the Toy hauler. The smaller RV I had before was good but it had a water leak and the floor got destroyed, that's why I went all aluminum this time. I just had my first problem with my new FBR 2017 I went to use it one day and all of the outlets did not have power, and the fridge was not working but the light was still on in the fridge, everything else still works. I checked all of the fuses and breakers and they were all good. I unplugged the RV from the main plug and plugged it back in but still no power to the outlets, can anyone help me with this? I keep the power cord plugged in all the time would that cause a problem?

zero1

Congrats on your toy hauler, I bought the 8.5x24 livin lite ford toy hauler in April and love it! Did you fix your electrical problem? I found lose wires behind my fridge when I added extra cooling fans. If haven't already you should go over the entire trailer and check loose wires, connections and sharp edges where they routed them. Also make sure GFI is not tripped causing others to be off. Did you get yours with generator and fuel station?

b900ride

Yes I got the problem fixed, I had the 50 amp plug hooked up to two breakers and one of the breakers tripped so it only gave power to part of the RV. Everything works great now but by opening up some of the panels I did find places that were not sealed and was able to learn more about my RV.