WANTED 16DB with Sofa

Started by MattsLite, September 06, 2018, 12:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattsLite

Wanted 16DB Livin Lite Trailer with a queen bed and sofa. Will consider any year.

bae146

I have a 16 DBS, 2014 that I might be able to part with.  Located in Calgary Canada

MattsLite

How much, do you have any pics?

bae146

Funny I have no inside pictures...  I need to look into value, I have no idea as there doesn't seem to be many for sale. Sticker was 37,000 Canadian Peso's. Of course didn't pay full price, but have since added flooring, sea level gauges and solar panels. New rv battery this year, and 4 real tires last year, had to get rid of the cheap Chinese tires. Of course I understand you don,t get paid for your add ons, just trying to show that I have looked after the trailer and have made some improvements. I will try to get some inside pics this weekend and try to figure out what to ask.  After a brief internet search I am thinking 22,000 Canadian. Of course that it OBO.  I just am looking for a larger trailer, but I do really like my Camplite.

MattsLite

Well for the right rig I have a 2015 21RBS I may trade.

bae146

That sounds interesting.  Where are you located? I am in calgary canada

MattsLite

bae146

Well let me know if you are interested, there is a border, import export issue.  My trailer needs a new awning fabric, but other than that it is in great shape.  I have done a lot of the mods suggested on this forum, so we would need to maybe send each other more pictures and figure out if there is a value difference, and if so how much.

Doug

MattsLite

Ok, I'm currently on a trip but should be back to WA in Oct.  let me look into the import export rules and fees.

bae146

Hello Matt:

Bringing my trailer into the usa, should be easy as it was MFG there.  Getting yours up here without a CSA sticker could be a little more problematic.  I will also do some investigation.

Doug