Sell your 14DB or 16DB the easy way

Started by MtnEar, August 30, 2018, 02:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MtnEar

What does a Forum Member do if they are hesitating moving up to a larger size, or retiring from towing, because advertising and babysitting a listing to sell their Camplite is such a hassle?

Do they wait for someone to post a "Wanted Notice" that matches their Camplite? I see this separate section for sellers, but I could not find such for those seeking a camper from the large inventory of those not actively in the market to sell, but who might decide to if opportunity knocked.

So, this is opportunity knocking for some. If you are such an owner, you may contact me by Private Message on this forum with details and possibly never have to put your Camplite up for sale if yours is a 14DB or 16DB, well loved and maintained, with all the aluminum components meant to be in a Camplite when it was originally designed (say 2013 - 2015).  I am ready to give one a good home at its fair market value.

Distance is not a factor. Wherever you are, it would be an interesting adventure getting there and camping on the way back.

bae146

I have a 2014 16DBS, that I might consider parting with.  It is located in Calgary Alberta Canada

MtnEar

My search here for a 16DB or 14DB has not uncovered any not on the market at the time I posted. Meanwhile, I have located a camper not on the forum grid that will meet our needs, so we are not in the market any longer. To those who contacted me via PM, or to bae146 who just posted, all of whom have the popular slide models, good luck to you in your sales. You may want to start a new thread just for your slide version so no one misses your opportunity.

MtnEar

bcsnave

PM me as we are looking for a 2013 or 2014

Bill

wittygiven

These are all products that are loved and sought after by many people.