2015 QS 10 for sale - Northern Ohio

Started by NWOFlatlander, July 08, 2018, 10:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NWOFlatlander

Up for sale is a 2015 QS10.0 by Livin Lite. This unit weighs about 1,200 lbs with a 135 lbs hitch weight. We towed it with our Subaru Outback with a 2.5 liter engine. The camper has larger offroad tires, for easier towing and more ground clearance. The unit also has a rear deck, which we carried 4 bikes on, with a custom rack I built. The unit has stabilizer jacks at each corner, along with a swivel tongue jack. It also has a detachable table for the outside and an awning which attaches to the tent.

Inside, the unit has a 30 amp converter. It has 110v outlets, along with a 12v plug and a USB port for charging devices. It has the combo light/fan package. In the pictures, the dinette is folded down, which turns into another bed. This unit has queen beds at each end. It also has an 8,000 BTU air conditioner and privacy drapes. The unit can be connected to city water, or has a 5 gallon container which connects to the pump faucet. We placed the foam squares on the floor, to give it a cozy feeling.

Asking $7,500. Any questions, let me know. I have more pictures I can send. Please respond via email or text. If the posting is up, it's still available.

Also have the unit posted on Craigslist:
https://toledo.craigslist.org/rvs/d/2015-livin-lite-qs10-tent/6638131204.html

RevolutionaryFarm

NWOFlatlander