New member to the Forum

Started by safety jim, July 08, 2018, 06:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

safety jim

Hello, I am Safety Jim, my wife and I have tent camped and really enjoy being able to get away. We are in the process of deciding whether we want to purchase a Livin Lite Quicksilver 6.0 to tow behind our Jeep. Anyone have any positives or negatives about thesesmall camper trailers? Also I cannot rationally see two adults, 450# on the foldout with the small folding leg, experiences? Thanks

chappy133

Safety Jim, going from memory from when I had a 6.0 I believe the weight limit was 500lbs on the bed.  So you are close to the limit.  The "Jeep" version of the 6.0 may have a better support than ours did.  The 6.0 is a smaller camper.  It works for a couple.  Very light and sturdy camper that lets you sleep off the ground under canvas.  You might want to consider going up one size to a 8.0.  One great product I will recommend for a light pop up camper is the BAL leveler jack.  Nice item to get that camper all leveled up while camping on uneven terrain.  Happy Trails,
Chuck
2016 21 RBS
2022 F 150 Lariat
Easton, PA

Margueritey

I would like to know about the knowledge within this site whether the data is actually shared or not because I want to change the information.