Contacting Livin Lite

Started by mye2angelz, January 18, 2017, 09:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mye2angelz

Interested in the 10.0 travel pop up camper.   Twice emailed the closest dealership in the Florida Keys for information....no response.  Called RV center in Keys and they had none in stock and very little infoto help on the 10.0.    Now I emailed Livin Lite directly twice from their website page.....no response again.  No phone number on webpage to contact in person.   It seems to me that this company does not value customer contact at all.   

gglkap1

Their Facebook page has a phone number listed in the about section.

djmiller

Quote from: mye2angelz on January 18, 2017, 09:44:48 AM
Interested in the 10.0 travel pop up camper.   Twice emailed the closest dealership in the Florida Keys for information....no response.  Called RV center in Keys and they had none in stock and very little infoto help on the 10.0.    Now I emailed Livin Lite directly twice from their website page.....no response again.  No phone number on webpage to contact in person.   It seems to me that this company does not value customer contact at all.

It is posted on our Facebook Page.  Inquiries concerning sales from the website are forwarded directly to the closest dealer.
We do not have a dealer in the Keys. You may contact us @ (260) 768-4016 ask for  Livinlite Sales.

Thank-you for interest in Livin'Lite products!
-Dan

mye2angelz

Maybe that is where the confusion is.  Holiday RV in Key Largo is where your website leads me to your local dealer.  When I contacted them after my emails were ignored they did tell me they had no campers in stock but they did sell them.   So when I then emailed directly from the livin lite website my email was directed back to the dealer in the Keys who didn't respond to my earlier emails and were ignored again......

djmiller

There is a bit of confusion here also LOL....... They are a brand new dealer that I was not aware of.  But that is how the leads are handled from the website.
Sorry for the confusion.

mye2angelz

Again...appreciate the response Dan.  I am assuming you work for the company.  Maybe someone needs to contact them and ask why they aren't responding to customer requests.   Honestly doesn't bode well for Livin Lite. 

djmiller

Quote from: mye2angelz on January 18, 2017, 01:16:09 PM
Again...appreciate the response Dan.  I am assuming you work for the company.  Maybe someone needs to contact them and ask why they aren't responding to customer requests.   Honestly doesn't bode well for Livin Lite.

Yes, I agree and Yes I have done so.
Thanks for your input!

abodyjoe

Now I emailed Livin Lite directly twice from their website page.....no response again.  No phone number on webpage to contact in person.   It seems to me that this company does not value customer contact at all.   

i had emailed them about buying parts for my 2011 QS 8.1 through their site and got the same thing..  two weeks no response...    talk about horrible customer service.. i mean do you want to make money or not?

i finally went to their facebook page and got through only to get the you have to order from a dealer.  i said my closest dealer is 2 hours away...   they said order from the dealer  and we will drop ship it to you..

i had tlked to a dealer that had a rental fleet of QS pop ups and when they replaced the beds and canvass on them a couple years ago they even had to go through another dealer..  said it took forever to get the stuff too..

i gotta say if i was in the market for something new i'm not sure i'd consider livin lite at this point..

Biewers on the go

I have to say that I agree with you about the dealership issues to purchase a Livin Lite camper.  I called and emailed our nearest dealership 90 minutes away 3 or 4 times within a week as I wanted to get this camper ordered and to me asap last August.  Well, I finally ended up calling Livin Lite, and I haven't a clue what number I called or where it was from, but I was answered or called back promptly and they said they would contact the dealership sales manager to let him know to get in touch with me and he did.  He was very helpful, but he never told me on first contact that it would take about 2 months from the date of my deposit to delivery, and he quoted me things that were and were not correct and then had his salesman contact me the following week.  Since they didn't have any in stock like I wanted (who does these days right?) I had to sort of order blind from LL's TC website and ended up having to argue with the dealership about what LL listed as being part of the basic package versus what they were trying to include as an extra cost to me on their end.  It was a royal pain.  Then the salesman would take 2 to 3 days to get back to me and it led to delay after delay on their end.  I finally got delivery on my end on November 1st and had to directly put it into winter storage without really being able to try it out much at all, let alone camp in it since I live in Central NYS and we have winter.  Ha Ha. 

However, I have found the folks at LL to be extremely helpful and great to talk to and get help since whenever I call the dealership the only answer I ever get is; "you'd have to bring it in and let us take a look at it and then we could probably tell you what it is or how it works.  That response makes me crazy.  There is some level of generalization that can be made about how something works on many of the things on campers and TC's as well, and I know that.  I am also not impressed with the dealerships that close for the winter like mine did which meant I couldn't have taken mine back for warranty repairs or anything else until March of this year.  Nice way to kill nearly half of my warranty period on most of my camper too.  Now they are saying they will need a minimum of my leaving it there for nearly 2 weeks or more for them to make some tiny warranty related fixes, and put a roof vent cover over my Super vent so I can leave it open, and to put a new entrance handle on it that isn't one of those assist handlesthat you aren't supposed to pull on, just use to "guide" you into the camper.   

Rayne B.

dannyk58

I hear you, I also emailed weeks ago and no response, but what's more aggravating is the hidden phone number on Facebook, but nobody answers anyway. I had narrowed it down to Livin Lite and ATC, but without being able to contact anyone, and how I read contacting is an issue for many, that leaves ATC. I guess this is what happens when Thor Industries takes over. It will be a great day for rv'ers when Thor is out of the rv business.

Hey Livin LIte, this is not "hammering" on you, but it's a fact, how do you expect us to buy your stuff when you have no support. Can you imagine if we need support with an issue vs me trying to buy one.

djmiller

Danny,

The support you are referring to I am assuming is pre sales support.  As all of our owner's manuals have contact information in them. 

If you have pre-sales questions that is best handled through a dealer just like buying a car.  We have a fully staffed call center to answer dealer and retail questions.  I am not the quickest typer but in the time it took me to reply to this I took 2 calls myself.  One of the purposes for the forum here is to help answer questions as if answered here who ever answers are hopefully helping more than one individual.  There are many very knowledgeable members on-line here.

260-768-4016 is our main number you may have called after hours.