2013 Livin Lite 16BHB

Started by bethb, June 04, 2018, 10:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bethb

My husband purchased his 2013 Living Lite 16 BHB camper brand new in 2016.  In the two years he had it, he only used it four times on trips about 4 days in length each time.  I am looking to sell this camper in the next week or so.  It is in excellent condition.  This camper is located in Pennsylvania.  Please let me know if you are interested.

This camper was stored from about Oct. 2016 to May, 2017 and from Oct. 2017 to May 2018 in covered storage, out of the harsh winter weather.  It has air conditioning and heat, a set of bunks and the table in front turns into a full/queen bed.  I am not very knowledgeable about this camper as it was my husbands.  He recently passed away and now I must sell it or it will be taken back by the bank. 

I am not sure of the exact original price, but it was in the $20,000+ range when it was brand new.  I would like to sell it for  the amount left on the loan which is $12,000.

Please reply if you are interested.

Thank you

ikejul

We are looking for one, wish you were closer. :(

7thunders

Do you have any pictures you can share?  we are in pennsylvania too., where are u?
Rob & Judi
Northeastern Pennsylvania
16 DBS
Toyota FJ Cruiser

cmurrayr

What color is it?
Does it have bunk beds or a flip out bed?  Thanks Chris

klaker

Quote from: ikejul on June 05, 2018, 11:40:01 PM

It is totally worth driving to get a well cared for camper at a good price. I drove 4 hours to get mine and if you read a lot on the forums some people have driven more than double that. Just my $0.02

bethb

Sorry for all the delays, but as soon as my son can get here and help me load some pictures, I will post some.  This camper is a light color on top half and black on the bottom half.  There is one set of bunks and the table in the front of the camper turns into a full/queen size bed.  It also has a wet bath.  There is a fridge, sink and stove top and lots of storage for its size.

7thunders

Can you tell me does it have one axle or two? does it have a slide out with couch? or table?
Rob & Judi
Northeastern Pennsylvania
16 DBS
Toyota FJ Cruiser

ikejul

Quote from: klaker on June 19, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

It is totally worth driving to get a well cared for camper at a good price. I drove 4 hours to get mine and if you read a lot on the forums some people have driven more than double that. Just my $0.02

I understand, but it's over 20 hours one way, I wonder how often people drive that far.

Snoopy

I understand, but it's over 20 hours one way, I wonder how often people drive that far.

We are leaving in about a week and a half to drive to another country to get ours! It's "only" about a 10-hour drive one way, but having to deal with foreign currency exchange rates, and then the hassle of getting it from Canada over the border to the US, that just adds a whole other level of complexity that we've never encountered, whether buying an RV or anything else for that matter.

That said, we had a model with very specific options and floorplan in mind. To be honest, I didn't expect to ever find one of these actually having been manufactured, much less one available for sale, mostly within our budget, and relatively within geographical reach. We HAD to jump at it when we found it. Until now, I'd only seen this layout in floorplan sketches from Livin Lite's advertising materials.

We are trading up from a brand that is carried at just about any large dealer anywhere across the country. I couldn't imagine making the trek like this for something like our current pop-up. Think of it like an antique car; when you find one that's close enough to what you've been searching for, you'll do what it takes to get it.

I also should add that my husband just happened to have a good span of time off from work at the end of the month, so the timing of this couldn't have been more perfect. (We viewed it as yet another "sign" that this was meant to be!) It would have been a lot tougher to make this work if it were during the school year, for example. But even then, I don't think we would have written it off without at least giving it the good ol' college try.
2014 Camplite 13BHB (new to us!!)
2013 Ford Edge
a mom, a dad, and a kid
recent pop-up converts

klaker

[/quote]

[/quote]

Probably not many however I have read on the forums that people who drive far make a vacation out of it and camp on the way home.

Jnight

[email protected]

Hi,
I am interested in your trailer and would like to get some more information if possible.

Thanks.

You can contact me directly here [email protected]

Hi, is your trailer still available?

[email protected]

Hi, is your trailer still available?

Blujett

Hi. If its still available Im interested. Let me know. Thanks.

bethb

Sorry, this trailer is no longer available.