Livin Lite is No Longer in Production

Started by kratt9, May 15, 2018, 11:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kratt9

All,

Just spoke to a dealer here in TX and is where me and the wife first heard and found out the news. Then read an article online and it’s true livin lite campers are no more.

I wanted to trade in my 2018 21bhs which I absolutely love to build a custom 21rbs. My dealer contacted livin lite and confirmed they are no longer in production.

There is only a finite number of these fantastic campers left....... happy hunting!!!

I’m getting my trade in now before they are completely gone forever. They are respecting 2 year warranties as they phased out.

We are now going to trade in for a 2018 21rbs that’s on-site but really wished we could have done a custom.

Gibby

:-[

Yes, we knew this day would arrive, we will hang onto our 2014 21rbs period. And if you are wanting one, buy now, they will be harder and harder to find.

At least they should hold their value well, especially the earlier all aluminum ones.
2014 Camplite 21RBS
2021 Ford F150 Lariat FX4 3.5L V6 EcoBoost

James T

I was trying to get the proper break shoes for my TBS 16 and my dealer told me that they will not be making the Livin Lites any loner. You knew Thor would screw it up. Heck they couldn't even tell my dealer what size shoes my camper needs. The only way I will know now is to pull one and take it to a RV service place or dealer  to show them for match up. VERY SAD. I would stay as far away from Livin lite now as I could. Spare parts will become an issue in short notice. THOR SCREWED UP ANOTHER ONE.

klaker

Might want to get used to calling the people who actually made the component you need parts for.

Dealers are often useless and manufacturers buy pretty much everything to put in the trailer so spare parts will be easy to get as always.

Call Dexter with your axle number, they will know what brake shoes are needed.