New (to me) 2013 10.0 owners manual?

Started by el juez, May 04, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el juez

Just took delivery of a 2013 Camplite 10.0. Does anybody know where I might find an owner's manual?
I think there may be some substantial differences between the 2013 and later models so I am trying to make sure there are no gremlins to look for.
Thanks for any help.
2013 Camplite 10.0 on a 2015 Ram 3500 SRW 4X4

lyman guy

I have the manual, and it is fairly useless. Did you get any of the furnace, hot water heater, etc. manuals when you got the camper. They are way better than what is in the manual. The biggest thing to deal with, is if you use the electric jacks, make sure you are plugged in to shore power. I think it was made to run off the battery, even if you are running your truck. Those jacks pull a lot of electricity.  There is a 20 amp fuse under the sink, on the right side, on the top of the side panel. When the truck is charging the camper battery, as it did for me, it will melt the fuse. There was no mention of it in the manual. I put a second battery in last year to help the jacks, in case I ever run them without shore power available, and to not run the single battery down when camping in the winter with the furnace on, and not plugged in.  I also put in a 30 amp fuse, just in case, and have a supply of them in the old tool box. Took me a week of cruising the forums to find where they hid the fuse. The other problem was with the interior lights popping the fuses. I covered that in a previous post on this site. If you would like a copy of the manual, I can make one and send it to you in an email. I will check in the members section,  if I can get your address thru this site.

Waynemonty

Does anyone have a furnace manual for a 2015 camplite 8.6 they could send me?