7x18 Toy Hauler fresh water tank

Started by gwillie, May 01, 2018, 04:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwillie

I have a 2017 7x18 Toy Hauler and am wondering if the fresh water tank can be filled from the City Water connection?
Also, after crawling under the trailer I could not find the fresh water tank, where is it?
Last but not least does the fresh water tank have a drain fitting?

Thank you,
gwillie

Mitch

Unless the toy haulers are different then no, the freshwater tank won't fill from the City water connection. Most of the time there is a separate freshwater tank fill located right next to the City water connection. I do recall that someone else on the forum mentioned that they flat did not have a freshwater tank fill and it was very confusing. Maybe yours is the same as theirs?  There should definitely be drain fitting on the freshwater tank when you find it. 

DavidM

Assuming you have an external fill port as Mitch describes, put a hose in it, turn it on so that water runs into the tank and look underneath the trailer. You should be able to see and hear the water splashing inside the tank. Then look on the outside edge of the tank and you should find the drain spigot.

David

gwillie

I have both city & tank fill ports. I'll keep looking for the fresh water tank and the drain.

Thanks