Old member returning

Started by Cairnterrier1, May 02, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cairnterrier1

Just found out about this "new" forum.  During the transition and life events we were in and out of the forum.  We are Ron and Anita and Reilly (Cairn terrier).  I think I used to have a name of Dogband on the first forum administer by Shawn. Is he still around?  First class guy and family.  Hope you all are well wherever you are.  Any others from a rally at Table Rock SC?

We are on our 5th year of a 2013 model 14dbs, bought new in April of 2014.  Not many upgrades, a shelve here and there, foam floor tiles, new Maxxis tires--which seem to be great.  Routine maintenance.  Covered in summer and winter with cloth cover and homemade roof trusses and tarp.  Every system still working fine.  Seems like we have about 150 nights in the camper so far ... that seems low.... last year was over 50 nights.  Have to check on that one.  We try to be out during the week and in spring and fall.  Not much on the summer heat. 

Safe travels to all. 

JLS

I just purchased a 14' dbs and I'm glad to have a place to learn and ask questions.  We are Jim and Donna and live outside of Boston.

Anyone on this forum from Massachusetts?  Would enjoy recommendations about good camping spots.