QuickSilver > QuickSilver Toy Haulers

2011 Quicksilver VRV 614

(1/3) > >>

vtxguypei:
Just wondering if someone can tell the the distance between studs on one of these. I have the bug to make some interior accessories but mine is in storage at the moment so can't take a measurement…and forgot to do it before it went to storage…door side from door to rear corner would be good to know.

djmiller:
On a 2011 it would be 16".  Once we started laminating the walls that changed.  The 16" OC started at the back working toward the front.
Keep in mind the studs, so to speak, are 1x1.5"x .062 aluminum tubes unless at the rear or each side of the door. They are 1-1/2x3x.125 tubes in that area.  You can't miss by much. You got 1" target to work with.

Good luck with you project! :)

- Dan

vtxguypei:
Thanks…trying to make a couple of things inside, a Spark Plug coat rack from checker plate and plugs, and something to hang my ratchet straps on too out of a large box end wrench.

Keith:
Does anybody know if you can get the Patio and an awning setup for the 7X15 Livinlite Toy hauler? Thanks....Keith

djmiller:

--- Quote from: Keith on February 28, 2017, 11:47:05 AM ---Does anybody know if you can get the Patio and an awning setup for the 7X15 Livinlite Toy hauler? Thanks....Keith

--- End quote ---

I assume you mean 6x15.... If so, the patio option also takes a special door assembly. That assembly is only available on the 7 and 8.5 wide models.
If you are speaking of a rear awning... it is not available as there was not enough room above the rear door.  Side awnings have been standard for the last few years on the toy haulers.

Regards,
- Dan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version