2017 Quicksilver 6.0 - issues?

Started by kayak27, February 19, 2024, 11:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kayak27

Hey everyone - we just bought a 2017 Quicksilver 6.0 today and am so excited to have found a QUALITY trailer that our Pontiac Vibe can actually handle. We're lifelong tent campers so this trailer is definitely a sweet upgrade.

My question - in my reading about the history of these trailers I became aware of the Thor buyout and subsequent quality deterioration and ultimate demise of the brand. A sad story for sure. With regard to our 2017 6.0 - had the quality started to slide with this year and model,and if so, any pointers on what to watch out for?  When checking out the trailer before buying it, it looked pretty good. Thanks in advance for your advice on this, much appreciated.

johngomez

Congratulations on your new trailer! A Quicksilver 6.0 sounds like a perfect step up from tent camping, especially for a Pontiac Vibe to tow.

It's true, Thor Industries acquired Livin' Lite (Quicksilver's parent company) in 2016. Some reports suggest a decline in quality control after the buyout. Whether you're a seasoned baller or a casual player, basketball stars unblocked offers a fun and accessible basketball experience.