An alternate to this forgotten forum

Started by DavidM, December 12, 2017, 09:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidM

Since as is reported elsewhere, the factory is no longer monitoring this forum, I guess I am free to offer an alternative:

Aluminumcamperforum.com was founded by Paul-Andre Robichaud a few years ago, first in response to a picture posting restriction on the old forum, and later gained popularity as the old forum shut down and transitioned to this factory supported site. Its first members were all denizens of the old site. For those who don't know, the old site was independently managed, but supported by LL who also owned the domain name and decided a year or two ago to make it a factory forum.

The site as its name indicates, supports aluminum RVs but in practice that means Livin Lites. It is populated by campers who appreciate the advantages of LLs, who are generally eco-conservative and is a great source of info on modifications, places to camp, towing advice, etc. But since it is totally private and independent, it can't help with problems that require factory feedback.

So, check it out, sign up and like me visit both this and the aluminumcamperforum site. I think that there is a place for both forums to coexist.

David

djsamuel

Agree 100%  URL for Paul's forum is also posted in the thread about Dan's departure.
2013 Camplite 21BHS