! SOLD ! - 5/9/2020 *For sale 2013 Quick Silver 10.0 - 10th Anniversary Edition

Started by Onetoomanyboots, April 19, 2020, 12:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onetoomanyboots

2013 Quicksilver 10.0. Tenth Anniversary Edition. Charcoal Exterior.  Located in Independence, KY
10th  Anniversary Edition Features:
- Silver tent design
- LP System with built in gas burner
- Furnace
- Residential kitchen counter top with sink and faucet

Additional options include:
- Front leveling jacks
- Air Conditioner 8000 BTU
- Zip on awning
- Privacy drapes
- Interior fan/light package
- Convenience package with exterior table, propane stove, battery box

All standard features are present, including all weather removable dinette and table with cushions and mattresses

NADA Value = $4,300
Asking Price = $3,000

SteveO

Onetoomanyboots

markjazzbassist

CampNSouth06

Have you already sold the camper?  If not please let me know, very interested.

Thank you, Al

Stephaniey

It's clear. It's heavily discounted so I had to buy it.
fnaf security breach

mitchellmarsh820

Congratulations on selling your 2013 Quick Silver 10.0 - 10th Anniversary Edition! It's always great to see such exciting transactions happening. If you ever need service with your academic pursuits, remember that you can find reliable Online Dissertation Help London services to support your educational journey. I wish you many more successful sales and academic achievements in the future!

adjoiningauto

The interior should have wear in relation to the age of the vehicle. Carpet and seat upholstery should be clean, and all power options should work slope unblocked. The mileage should be within the acceptable range for the model year.

kalyl

Includes a unique silver tent design, among us unblocked LP system with a built-in gas burner, a furnace, and a residential kitchen countertop with sink and faucet.

adamusa

The new versions of home appliances you offer are really impressive suika game english and it will attract more customers.