2018 (?) quicksilver wall flexing with beds

Started by Onroad, September 17, 2017, 10:21:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vismin

Any updates on your flexing issue? I wish I had looked at that before I brought mine in to a dealer for my other warranty repairs.

Onroad

We have not made any progress with Livinlite over the last 5 weeks, in fact they have completely ignored the issue despite many, many emails and phone calls to Dan Miller, the customer rep. Basically, the management seems to have hoped that we would disappear....... we have been forced to file a complaint via the BBB over the weekend and are looking to contact the Indiana state attorney general this week.

It's difficult to believe a company would completely fail to address such an blatant safety issue.  They have simply given us no response. We wonder how widespread this issue is in the wall construction of the early production runs in 2018 models?

Onroad

We have finally reached a settlement with LL after all these long months. We are happy with the resolution and I'm sure LL is happy to see it finalized. We hope to be back to traveling and camping early next year. If you have a problem, stick with it! Happy travels.

RockorSomething

Did Livinlite give any kind of explanation as to what actually happened to cause this issue with your camper?