Lift Kit for the Lippert 5200# Torsion axle

Started by pepinross, September 08, 2017, 07:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepinross

I need to lift my trailer (5th wheel) for proper level alignment with my towing vehicle.  Does anyone have a solution for a lift kit.  ideally, I would like to buy the lift kit and not fabricate one.
Tom Pepin

LivinLite AZ

Quote from: pepinross on September 08, 2017, 07:08:07 PM
I need to lift my trailer (5th wheel) for proper level alignment with my towing vehicle.  Does anyone have a solution for a lift kit.  ideally, I would like to buy the lift kit and not fabricate one.
Tom Pepin

Hey Tom.

I do most of my posting over on the Aluminum Camper Forum and have not visited here in awhile. The title of your thread caught my eye and I thought I would throw something your way regarding your lift needs. It may be apples to oranges but the approach may be similar. Perfect Casita makes a high quality single axle 3.5" lift kit for the dexter #10 axle. Two no drill beefy powder coated steel lift blocks and hassle free hardware comprise this kit. Perhaps you could use two of these kits or have someone fab up a similar arrangement for your specific application. Here is my thread on the subject with step by step instructions: https://aluminumcamperforum.com/index.php?topic=655.0

Best of luck.

S