Utensil drawers

Started by Kristoff14, August 28, 2017, 01:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristoff14

I have a 2014 21 ft. Camplite trailer with bunks. I am looking for suggestions to put some drawers in maybe cabinet under stove or sink. Any information would be appreciated. I am new to this forum and not sure how the search works.
Thanks

Capt J-rod

After a long searcher my 21, I am building mine. We have the aluminum/azdel cabinets. The width and depth just kept me out of every option I looked at. This winter in the wood shop I will fire up the dovetail jig and get some therapy time building a divider. I know this probably doesn't help your cause. If there are any amish cabinet guys by you then they can custom build what you need.

epiphysis18

I use a three drawer unit made of plastic.  I might have bought it at Big Lots but you can get it anywhere.  It fits perfectly in my cabinet and holds everything I need and then some. 

Biewers on the go

Quote from: epiphysis18 on September 03, 2017, 01:16:15 PM
I use a three drawer unit made of plastic.  I might have bought it at Big Lots but you can get it anywhere.  It fits perfectly in my cabinet and holds everything I need and then some.

Pictures pretty please?
Thanks,
Rayne

Xi

I built two lightweight drawers and installed on full extend slides in cabinet under stove in my 16TBS.
2+Aussie Sheperd
TV: 2015 Xterra Pro 4x (2011 Tundra when pulling in the mountains)
TT: 2017 16 TBS

kluanie

Beautiful job on the drawers! I had planned to do the same on our 16BHB but fortunately it came with 3 drawers so I can spend my spare time on other mods.

RandR

Lance uses plastic tubs as drawers that are behind a cabinet door. At first it seemed cheep but they are light, easy to clean and can be removed and moved outside.