Livin' Lite" - Camp Lite" CLUB? ANY INTEREST ??????

Started by DocktorJJ, August 16, 2017, 09:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocktorJJ

Is there any interest in starting Local Chapters of a Camp-outs , rally's, and meet and greets among us?
In a former life and with a former trailer we hosted an annual rally in Florida in the Winter months. We did it for years and averaged about 30 trailers at the Rally.

2017 Camplite 21RBS
2015 Toyota Tundra
Central Florida

MarshHawk

Maryland's Eastern Shore
Camplite 2018 CL16TBS
Newbie!!
Ford F-150 3.5L Eco Boost (GTDI)
10 speed trans 4x4 Off Road
Max Towing pkg.

LANA/LARRY

I would be interested in meeting up with other Camp Lite owners, but not in Florida. Will be at Myrtle Beach State Park Campground May 24-31 if interested.  Happy Camping All!
2018 CL21RBS
2016 Tundra Dbl Cab Tow Pkg 5.7 L

Snoopy

I know this is an old thread, but we would LOVE to meet other CampLiters. We are in southern PA (between York and Baltimore), but we have traveled in our current pop-up all along the eastern states, from Tennessee up to Maine, and would be willing to plan trips around others who want to meet. We are traveling up to Ontario in a couple weeks to go pick up our new-to-us Camp Lite, and plan on staying up there near the dealer for a few days to work out any kinks before the long drive back to PA.
2014 Camplite 13BHB (new to us!!)
2013 Ford Edge
a mom, a dad, and a kid
recent pop-up converts

Mitch

I think DavidM has an informal meet-up going on (August maybe?) near Schroon Lake NY.  There's a thread on it somewhere.

Snoopy

Quote from: Mitch on July 03, 2018, 11:58:26 AM
I think DavidM has an informal meet-up going on (August maybe?) near Schroon Lake NY.  There's a thread on it somewhere.

Thanks, I'll look for that.  :)
2013 Ford Edge
a mom, a dad, and a kid
recent pop-up converts

nhlakes

2016 LL CL21RBS
2015 Tundra 5.7L 4x4 Dbl Ltd

Snoopy

2013 Ford Edge
a mom, a dad, and a kid
recent pop-up converts

DavidM

Hello:

Yes, I will organize an ad hoc meetup in the Adirondacks in eastern NY and post it here: https://aluminumcamperforum.com/index.php?topic=816.msg7003#new

David

SaltyBill

BillBoats
Would be interesting to me. I have a live lite 13 trailer. I've had it less than a year I have traveled to Montana and Steamboat Springs from south Florida where I live.

Lee0110