Jacking the Trailer for Tire Removal

Started by Astrolite, August 05, 2017, 06:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astrolite

The Jeep Extreme Trail Edition has a full skid plate underneath. The owners manual says to place the jack "on the frame close to the spring hanger". What is the proper jacking procedure for this model considering that the frame is neither visible nor accessible?

Thanks

djmiller

That is an error in the manual as there is no spring axle.
It should be placed just behind the wheel in line with the axle on the skid plate.

Thank-you for bringing that to our attention.

Rehoboamuhl

It might be a project from a high school student's cv writing services in uk You have made the decision to apply for admission to your top-choice school after giving it some serious thought. This is your chance to make a good impression

John_Locke

Domyessay review was written by Sarah Law. She discovered that this website is user-friendly and offers high quality of the delivered papers. Moreover, they charge reasonable money for their services!

LucasBaker

Regardless of your study area, you should check out this website. I believe that you can find any information about modern writing services, so don't waste your time.

Nestor Hernandez

Thanks a lot for sharing this, I'll be sure to share it with the people from the best AC repair in Jacksonville in case someone needs it.

emiliacarter

Hello, I wanted to thank you for sharing this useful material in this post. Moreover, it will be useful for those who are not good at this topic. I will keep in mind it. When I was dealing with writing tasks I used the source where I came across fact checker writers for hire and I finally completed my task