Storage Ideas

Started by ckhills, August 01, 2017, 11:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ckhills

We just purchased a new 2016 16TBS.  I have been having fun trying to maximize the storage on our unit....buying drawers, hooks, etc.  Curious how others organize their cabinets and what storage ideas have been implemented.   Please share your best ideas!!!
Northeast Ohio
2016 Camplite 16TBS

LANA/LARRY

We have a CL21RBS and installed two 4" diameter drainage pipes with screw on ends mounted side to side on our unit. The storage CL provided for sewer hose was a joke on our unit. These new installations easily fit 20 feet of sewer hose. One could actually place 4 or 5 more of these pipes on board to store water hoses, power cords, etc. Note that we have off road package on our trailer, so have more clearance to work with than some trailers. Check to be sure your clearance is adequate for type of places you take your trailer. We used universal strapping material across pipes and attached them with self tapping screws.
2018 CL21RBS
2016 Tundra Dbl Cab Tow Pkg 5.7 L

Capt J-rod

I'm getting ready to build some wooden drawers under my sink. I need a silverware drawer and a junk drawer. We also bought a lazy Susan at lowes made by oxo to go in one cabinet

DocktorJJ

I am too looking at drawers under my range. 2018 21RKS has 3 drawers would like to change mine out like the new ones. If not I build something soon. Post pictures if possible.
2017 Camplite 21RBS
2015 Toyota Tundra
Central Florida

epiphysis18

I found plastic drawers that can be put under a cabinet.  it saves weight and holds plenty.  I did have to Velcro the drawer to keep it from opening during travel.

ckhills

I found stackable drawers from the Container Store (Like it Clear Storage Drawers) that were deep enough to take advantage of the space under the counter while leaving some space beside it to store paperwork and our cutting board.  I have silverware & utensils in the shorter one and plates/bowls/measuring cups, etc in the deeper one.  We put a piece of cut-up foam flooring under it to raise it the little bit it needed to open/close correctly and it stops it from moving when in transit.  Have found it to be a super buy! 
Northeast Ohio
2016 Camplite 16TBS

ckhills

Quote from: LANA/LARRY on August 22, 2017, 06:32:24 PM
We have a CL21RBS and installed two 4" diameter drainage pipes with screw on ends mounted side to side on our unit. The storage CL provided for sewer hose was a joke on our unit. These new installations easily fit 20 feet of sewer hose. One could actually place 4 or 5 more of these pipes on board to store water hoses, power cords, etc. Note that we have off road package on our trailer, so have more clearance to work with than some trailers. Check to be sure your clearance is adequate for type of places you take your trailer. We used universal strapping material across pipes and attached them with self tapping screws.
That's a great idea!  Thanks!
Northeast Ohio
2016 Camplite 16TBS

Biewers on the go

Quote from: epiphysis18 on September 03, 2017, 01:20:11 PM
I found plastic drawers that can be put under a cabinet.  it saves weight and holds plenty.  I did have to Velcro the drawer to keep it from opening during travel.

Can you send pictures of the set up you did, and where did you get the plastic drawers you used?
Thanks,
Rayne