Greetings from Southern GA

Started by JazzyPigsGA, January 08, 2017, 02:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JazzyPigsGA

Hoping to buy a CL21RBS this spring. Good to see a Board is back up!
Dave and Barbara

Southland steve

I am interested in that as well. Have you looked at a lot of different models? Any used ones to be found?

7thunders

Welcome! 
We are Pennsylvanians...New to the camping camp trailers and are lookin forward to using our NEW  16 DBS Camplite travel trailer. 
Hope to hear more from you all
Rob and Judi
Rob & Judi
Northeastern Pennsylvania
16 DBS
Toyota FJ Cruiser

chappy133

Enjoy from Easton PA.  We bought a 16 TBS last year and have really enjoyed it.
Chuck
2016 21 RBS
2022 F 150 Lariat
Easton, PA

7thunders

Chappy,
do you have any pics of your trailer/camper?
Rob & Judi
16 DBS
Toyota FJ Cruiser

chappy133

Chuck
2016 21 RBS
2022 F 150 Lariat
Easton, PA

chappy133

Chuck
2016 21 RBS
2022 F 150 Lariat
Easton, PA

JazzyPigsGA

Nice Rig! What beach is that? I see you added some solar did you go with a Zamp set up?
Cheers

7thunders

Super Pics... raises alot of questions now for me. 
I see you have a solar connection.  Can you advise me on what that does for you? Is it for those days when you have no Electric hookup? Does it just maintain your battery so that you have lighting and minimal power?  obviously no A/C right! 

Also I like what appears to be a spring loaded trash container...need one of those!   

Bike Rack.  did you mount a bike rack on rear bumper? how is that working? any stress to aluminum bumper? did you mount with Brackets?

We have a beach trip scheduled in August for Delaware seashore.  I"m researching more weekend trips starting in april and on....need to get out and relax.
Appreciate any/all your replies.
Rob and Judi
16DBS -2017
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Rob & Judi
16 DBS
Toyota FJ Cruiser

chappy133

Assateague Island SP Maryland. The solar panel I bought is 80 watts. The company is no longer in business. Recommend you go for 100 watts or more.  Keeps the battery charged for us on week long trips. Not solar ready but an easy plug added to the battery. We ordered a 4 X 4 bumper added by the factory for the bike rack.
Chuck
2016 21 RBS
2022 F 150 Lariat
Easton, PA

hat4rvn

Quote from: chappy133 on February 02, 2017, 11:17:03 PM
Here you go.
Thanks for the pictures.  I see you've installed a bike rack on the back of the trailer.  How is it attached?

I've been wondering about the best place to put one?:
(A) use a dual hitch to put the rack above my hitch on the back of my tow vehicle
(B) buy an A-frame mounted bike rack
(c) mount a bike rack receiver on the back of the trailer.  Don't know if existing aluminum bumper can hold that?

Anyone have experience with these?  Which is best for towing stability?

chappy133

Chuck
2016 21 RBS
2022 F 150 Lariat
Easton, PA

hat4rvn