2012 BHB13 window

Started by rab0325, July 24, 2017, 06:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rab0325

Has anyone replaced a window for a 2012 model? I'm trying to figure out what the Dometic part number would be now since they seemed to have changed with the updated look of the windows. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

djmiller

Need your VIN number and which window you are looking for.

rab0325

Thank you Dan.

The vin number is 5ZN120E12C1000313.  The window is a european style, AGC5830. The size is part of this number and it's 500x0300. We were told this is in millimeters. I can figure out how to post a picture of the window sticker and the window itself if this isn't enough info.

djmiller

rab, some of those windows are getting hard to get.  This one is still available in clear.  There was also a medium tint that was used but because of where it is - above you sink, and the fact that the tint is so light you barely notice it any way I wouldn't think it be a big deal.
Our PN is 203044 and can be ordered through any livinlite dealer.  If none are close it can be direct shipped.  We are not setup to sell direct.  The dometic part number is DOMC50105E if you wanted to order directly through dometic.
The windows came from Europe and that is why the are measured in MM.

-Dan