LED bulbs and Fuses

Started by MarshHawk, July 21, 2017, 10:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarshHawk

Can anyone tell me the part numbers of the LED light bulbs on my Camplite 16TBS and what fuses I should take along in my "equipment" box. (I downloaded the manual from the ASK Livin Lite forumand don't see that information)

I do not have the trailer yet. I will be driving nearly 1000 miles to pick it up, and the first time trip will be driving it home another 1000 miles. I am building an equipment box with all the supplies I might need and I'd like to order a few of both of these items. Would rather not have to do this once I get to the dealer, as I want to be focused on the walk thru and the shake down and not running around buying every little thing!

Any input for this total newbie is appreciated.
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Camplite 2018 CL16TBS
Newbie!!
Ford F-150 3.5L Eco Boost (GTDI)
10 speed trans 4x4 Off Road
Max Towing pkg.

Mitch

My trailer was built before they added LED bulbs as standard so I can't tell you what they have but this year I installed these and they're just right as far as warmth, brightness and power consumption.  I actually bought a few similar but brighter LED bulbs but they were actually a little too bright and used more power.  I've used other LED's in the camper but I like these best.  If you are inclined to buy them check and make sure the fixtures on your camper will accept them, I suspect that the fixtures we have are the same but check first to be sure. 

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LL1K3OU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

As far as fuses I keep an assortment of the standard blade auto fuse in 5, 10, 15 and 20 amp, just a couple of each. Never needed on though.

Mitch

djmiller

Many of the new LED RV fixtures use LED lights that are not replaceable.  I believe some of ours are also that way now.
LED lighting has gotten so inexpensive as technology advances the LED diodes are actually part of the assembly.  Same with tail and clearance lights in the Trucking industry.

Mitch

Update on my previous post, ignore it, thanks Dan  ;)

MarshHawk

Maryland's Eastern Shore
Camplite 2018 CL16TBS
Newbie!!
Ford F-150 3.5L Eco Boost (GTDI)
10 speed trans 4x4 Off Road
Max Towing pkg.