Backup camera mount included on 2018 livin lite camplite 16tbs....

Started by MarshHawk, July 21, 2017, 10:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarshHawk

Is the mount standard/included? and is it prewired with a plug connection? Is that plug connected to the running lights or the brake lights?, and is it compatible with all camera manufacturers? I am looking at a Furrion in particular.

Thank you!
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Camplite 2018 CL16TBS
Newbie!!
Ford F-150 3.5L Eco Boost (GTDI)
10 speed trans 4x4 Off Road
Max Towing pkg.

djmiller

The backup camera is prewired with a plug and mount. It is connected to the running lights and the plug and bracket are supplied by Furrion.  Not sure what all camera are compatible with it.

-Dan

MarshHawk

Thank you again Dan..that's exactly what I needed to know!
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Camplite 2018 CL16TBS
Newbie!!
Max Towing pkg.

JazzyPigsGA

My guess is that isn't standard? I don't recall anything like that on our 2018 21RBS?

djmiller

Yes it is now standard  and part of the platinum package.

-Dan

JazzyPigsGA

Thanks Dan! I climbed up and looked but my 2018 doesn't have anything apparent and I haven't seen anything in the papers I received. No mount and wiring plug not seen. Maybe I am missing this or a later mod after my 2018 was born?
Great mod very interested if I'm just missing it!

djmiller

Possible yours was not ordered with the Platinum package.  Does it have Aluminum sidewalls or Fiberglass.  The Fiberglass will be one piece and the Aluminum is in (2) horizontal pieces the way it has been done for years?

JazzyPigsGA

I don't recall a platinum package just the XL living package but my 21rbs is aluminum. Mine was one of the first deemed a 2018 was my understanding.

MarshHawk

I'm wondering on the Platinum Package as well. The Livin Lite website makes no mention of it. I'm wondering what is now included in the Platinum package. I know someone shopping for a 2018 livin lite camplite.
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Camplite 2018 CL16TBS
Newbie!!
Max Towing pkg.

Paul

I just ordered a 2018 21BHS and haven't seen the platinum package on the order form?
http://aluminumcamperforum.com
2014 Ford Escape
2016 Ford F150 XTR 2.7l ecoboost  4x4
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2018 Camplite 21BHS (on order)

MarshHawk

I have the Platinum package on mine...it includes the fiberglass sides, a covered underbelly, back lit cabinets inside, and other features.
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Camplite 2018 CL16TBS
Newbie!!
Max Towing pkg.